WAXHAW, NC – Everyone knows the holidays are a great way to spend time with family, but it’s also a great time to buy that dream house. Some of the best deals you can make during the holidays involve real estate, not flat screen tvs! So why is that?
- Historically, interest rates tend to be lower during the holiday season
- If someone is selling during the holidays, they probably have a compelling reason to do so (impending job relocation, tax situation, family status change, etc).
- Tax benefits – Closing on the purchase of a property in the last months of the year, can give you major tax advantages heading into the following year.
- Faster closing – In addition to home sellers, lenders, brokers, realtors, and even inspectors, are often motivated to get a deal done before the end of the year. This can bring welcome focus and speed to a process that can take longer in non-holiday months.
- Family is here to help with decision-making. (This can be a plus OR a minus)
It’s hard to believe the holiday season has already started! Take advantage of the gorgeous weather and get out there to see all the wonderful homes on the market. For additional information on a home for the holidays please contact Tony Garshnick at (704) 778-6205 or by email at email@example.com