When it comes to selling a home as a professional Realtor®, there is a lot more that goes into helping sellers get top dollar for their property than taking a few pictures, posting it on MLS and other syndicated sites and waiting for the phone to ring.
And there are certainly more than 21 things I do as a seller’s – or buyer’s – agent, because every transaction is different, but these are the services you can count on. The non-negotiables, if you will.
Here is the first half of the list, 21 Things I Do As A Seller’s Agent:
- I educate sellers on the process of selling a property at the initial consultation, reviewing the Offer to Purchase & Contract in detail so you know what to expect from offer to close.
- I give my professional opinion on the property’s market value based on analyzing your property and comparing it to similar recently sold properties.
- I provide a suggested listing price range to sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
- I recommend improvements to best prepare the home for market.
- I offer a professional staging service and provide for initial consultation (up to $200 value) contingent upon the seller following their instructions to the tee.
- I hire a home measuring service and a professional photographer to take pictures of the property, including drone shots and video when beneficial.
- I write compelling copy for MLS and syndicated websites touting the best features of your home and community, describing to potential buyers what it’s like to live in your house.
- I personally film a walking video tour of your house, featuring it on my website and sharing it on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and email.
- I post weekly pictures and video of your house on my various social media channels, utilizing strategic hashtags and sharing them to targeted social media groups.
- I farm your neighborhood and surrounding neighborhoods with information about your property for sale.
Have a great week and look for Part Two of this article in next week’s issue of Tri-W News.
Thinking of buying or selling a home? Simply have a real estate related question, concern, or need? Contact Costello Real Estate & Investments’ Jimmy Grappone at Jimmy@CostelloREI.com or (980) 298-9385.
Want to know more about interest rates or have other mortgage-related questions? Call or text Michael Curtis with Movement Bank at (803) 389-5256 or email him at email@example.com.